021 - Talking about Azure Sentinel with Maarten Goet
We bring in a security expert in this episode, Maarten Goet, who helps us straighten out what Azure Sentinel is, why you want to use it and some real-world best practices and tips for using this SIEM whether you're a small company or a global enterprise.
- Maarten Goet (Twitter)
- Building a monitoring solution for Power Platform events using PowerShell, C#, Azure Log Analytics, and Azure Sentinel (Jussi)
- Understanding and getting started with Azure Sentinel (Jussi)
- Monitoring Office 365 tenants with Azure Sentinel (Tobias)
- Design considerations
- Not your daddy's Splunk
- Threat Hunting with Jupyter
- Access and authorizations for the enterprise
- AzSentinel PowerShell module blog
- AzSentinel GitHub
- Maarten's blog
Creators and Guests
Awesome with #Azure & #Security. Co-founder North Advisors & Not Bad Security. Microsoft MVP, @CtrlAltAzure Podcast, 🏋️♂️ Powerlifter
Architecture Content Lead @Microsoft. Co-host @CtrlAltAzure. Tweets about #azure, #security, #cybersecurity, #architecture, and more.