039 - Embracing Azure Container Instances
In this episode we take an in-depth look at Azure Container Instances, and what makes this service so useful. We discuss running containers locally and also explain what containers are. Running containers in the cloud are made possible through several services, so we also position Azure Containers Instances with the other services.
- Azure Container Instances (ACI) and Secrets - Creating secret volumes and consume secrets using C# .NET Core (Zimmergren)
- Azure Container Instances (ACI) and Secrets - Using Secure Environment Variables (Zimmergren)
- Azure Container Instances - C# .NET Core apps running as containers in your private Azure Container Registry (Zimmergren)
- Building a .NET Core API, host it in Azure Container Instances from a private Container Registry and enable HTTPS using Application Gateway (Jussi + Tobias)
- Best Practices for security in Azure Container Registry (Zimmergren)
- An adventure in containers and command-line tools: Running MongoDB in Azure (Jussi)