128 - Preparing for the new Cybersecurity Architect (SC-100) certification
This week's episode talks about the new Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect (SC-100) certification. What's needed, when is it available, how to prepare, and why you should do this certification? Jussi also asks Tobi an unexpected question. This episode is sponsored by ScriptRunner.
(06:40) - Show content starts.
- SC-100 certification (Microsoft Docs)
- Pre-requisites (Microsoft Docs)
- SC-100 certification requirements (Microsoft Docs)
- Microsoft Cybersecurity Reference Architecture (Microsoft Docs)
- Zero Trust ebook (Microsoft)
This episode is sponsored by ScriptRunner.
ScriptRunner is a great solution to centrally manage PowerShell Scripts and standardize and automate IT tasks via a Graphical User Interface for helpdesk or end-users. Check it out on scriptrunner.com