116 - Azure Updates
We take our frequent look at the recent Azure Updates. This week we find updates on Azure Key Vault, Microsoft Defender, infrastructure, and also Azure Machine Learning! Jussi also asks Tobi an unexpected question. This episode is sponsored by ScriptRunner.
- Automated key rotation in Azure Key Vault is now in public preview (Microsoft Docs)
- GitOps in Azure (Microsoft Docs)
- Microsoft Defender for Containers (Azure Updates)
- Enabling access to virtual networks in other regions (Microsoft Docs)
- Azure Machine Learning update: Terraform configuration templates (Microsoft Docs)
- AutoML lab (Microsoft Learn)
- Immutable storage with versioning for Blob Storage is generally available (Microsoft Docs)
- PowerShell script to upgrade Load Balancer Basic SKU to Standard SKU (Microsoft Docs)
- Create VM restore points - public preview (Microsoft Docs)
This episode is sponsored by ScriptRunner.
ScriptRunner is a great solution to centrally manage PowerShell Scripts and standardize and automate IT tasks via a Graphical User Interface for helpdesk or end-users. Check it out on scriptrunner.com
Creators and Guests
Awesome with #Azure & #Security. Co-founder North Advisors & Not Bad Security. Microsoft MVP, @CtrlAltAzure Podcast, 🏋️♂️ Powerlifter
Senior Architecture Content Lead @Microsoft. Co-host @CtrlAltAzure. Tweets about #azure, #security, #cybersecurity, #architecture, and more.